Corporate Social Responsibility
We measure our success as an organisation not only through our profitability but also by the impact we have on the communities where we work.
We recognise that we have a duty to act responsibly, and we value the opportunity to make a positive difference to our local community.
Contributing To Our Community
We at Flynn Management & Contractors appreciate the importance of our local community and the facilities it provides and would like to think we play our part to enrich its function by our involvement.
With a passion for sports and a willingness to get involved, both Directors are heavily invested in the running of their local sports clubs, sharing time and expertise to help sustain these great outlets whilst enjoying the community spirit and the chance to pay homage to their roots. This includes sponsorships and fundraising events for the following local sports clubs:
- Rathoath GAA Club (Managing Director, Kevin Flynn, Chairman)
- Ashbourne Rugby Club (Director, Mick Flynn, Club Director)
- Charity Donations including some of the following:
- Down Syndrome Ireland
- The Simon Community
- St. Vincent De Paul
- Jack & Jill Foundation
Our active involvement in promoting social and economic development includes participation in Government Initiatives, Internships and Employment Initiative Schemes.
Caring For Our Employees
We recognise that our employees are our best and most valuable asset and we are committed to creating a quality and rewarding working environment for everyone who works here through:
- CPD (Continual Professional Development) – ongoing training and CPD which are regularly reviewed and updated
- Development of personal relationships through the practice of our open door policy that allows every employee the ability to speak freely and openly and contribute to the success of our organisation
- Appreciation of the importance of acknowledging and rewarding team efforts and contributions