Our company ethos is to put quality at the forefront of everything we do. This is enforced at every level within our organisation and throughout the entire supply chain.
The appointment of competent sub-contracted services and the selection of equipment and consumables are carefully vetted using stringent company procedures.
Our nationwide database of approved and pre-qualified subcontractors and suppliers is a vital asset in delivering quality projects that achieve complete customer satisfaction. Our commitment to quality begins at project inception and our goal is to provide a smooth, defect-free handover.
Meticulous attention to detail combined with a constant focus on the requirements of our clients enables us to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Quality Management System
Flynn Management & Contractors operates a Quality Management System that integrates and complies with the following ISO standards:
- ISO 9001/2008 Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Safe-T-Cert Safety Management System (Grade A)
Our Quality System is an integral part of the management activity within our organisation and is implemented through a comprehensive set of operating procedures. It is subject to regular reviews in order to maintain and further develop our quality objectives.
Quality And Environmental Policy
Our Quality and Environmental Policy is designed to support the provision of construction solutions in both private, semi-state & public bodies.
These requirements will be achieved using trained, well resourced personnel to increase the profitability and company value whilst improving its market share and its customer satisfaction level.
Flynn Management & Contractors Limited will:
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements as required by their industry
- Comply with all standards to which the company subscribes
- Put in place controls to minimise and where possible eliminate pollution risks associated with its business
- Actively encourage both suppliers and clients to pursue environmentally beneficial processes and projects on an ongoing basis
- Endeavour to continuously improve by setting of objectives and targets at all levels of the company and communicating these to all
- Staff to be encouraged in their participation in the achievement of this improvement
This policy will be communicated throughout the organisation and will be reviewed on a regular basis and updated in line with business changes or when the regulations and/or standards to which it subscribes are updated.
There will also be ongoing reviews of the Quality and Environmental Management System and all staff members are continuously encouraged to participate in same.