- Produce Pre-Contract BIM Execution Plan’s (BEP) for Tenders and Post Contract BEPs for awarded contracts.
- Ensure all project team members adhere to BEP’s.
- Maintain and administer the Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Enforce BEP’s, standard method and procedure’s (SMP) within the CDE.
- Carry out conformity checks on Revit models.
- Develop Master Information Document Index (MIDP) and produce Construction Operations Building Exchange Information Exchange (COBie) data.
- Identify and document clash detections on federated models using Navisworks.
- Monitor the implementation of BIM execution plans.
- Consult with other company departments including BID and estimating, planning and the commercial departments in addition to the project teams to bring clarity to the scope of deliverables.
- Liaise with client representatives, sub-contractors and design teams to agree objectives.
· A degree in BIM and/or construction/structural/services.
· 5+ years’ experience working in a related field (Main contractor experience in build/fit out is an advantage)
· Proficient in Navisworks and Microsoft Office.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit MEP/Revit Architecture.
· Knowledge and understanding of BIM procedures, protocols and data management software tools.
- A good understanding of construction and the sequencing of works onsite.
- Have a passion for digitalising common construction practices and a keen desire to influence the use of innovative technology within a business.
- Self-starter with excellent communications skills.
- Exercises good judgment when working under pressure; is patient and flexible.