- Track project deliverables and ensure that commercial and administrative systems, budgets and cost control procedures are utilised.
- Manage commercial teams to drive successful delivery of all projects and lead the commercial planning and implementation of project.
- Carry out an in-depth review of all tender documentation and identify any risk or potential gains
- Review and approve selected contractors /suppliers
- Ensure Contractual correspondence in accordance with contract terms inclusive of detailed analysis and documentation of EOT notifications and claims etc
- Continuously monitor the project to ensure that it stays on time and in budget
- Assist with and manage the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Reporting on actual costs v estimate and identifying underlying reasons for any variance and resolutions, highlight, challenge and resolve variance to latest plans.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Ensure clients achieve their stated objectives through close teamwork, proactive cost control and the provision of contractual advice;
- Ensures Subcontracts are properly prepared and managed to reflect agreed scope including compliance with all responses to communications, payments, compensation events, programme submissions etc.,
- Ensure all project team members (including site staff) understand contractual arrangements to meet Client and partner requirements
- Develops and maintains strong client relationships and leverage opportunities for repeat business
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the various forms of contract used in the construction industry RIAI FIDIC JCT etc.
- Ensure commercial goals are achieved
- Demonstrates commercial acumen – with advanced knowledge of the market and competition
- Delegates effectively and empowers appropriately
- Experience of managing and leading teams - clear personal and team goals
- Ability to critically evaluate documents
- Demonstrates strong report writing skills
- Confident and competent communicator.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Leads with confidence and motivates staff.
- Results focused.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CP SQS 01 when applying for the role.