Summary of Role;
To manage and coordinate the onsite information flow to ensure the foremen and subcontractors can carry out their tasks proficiently. Ensure the information is available on time.
To implement the FMC Quality procedures
The quality of our people, our delivery process and finished product is the cornerstone of Flynn Management & Contractors business. It is the reason that we constantly exceed our client’s expectations and in turn why we receive substantial repeat business and new business referrals.
It is the responsibility of the Site Engineer to ensure that our client’s expectations are met through delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives. This is achieved by only accepting what is best
It is the responsibility of the Site Engineer to implement the following:
- Incorporate the Flynn Management & Contractors Quality Management System into every element of the project
- Ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the drawings and specifications
- Leads with confidence and direct those around you.
- Identifies their own CPD requirements.
- Report any issues to the site/project manager without delay
- Record keeping and close communication with the teams.
- Review and challenge the details to ensure the best methods of construction are adopted at all timed
- Demonstrates ability to plan, co-ordinate, execute and deliver structural elements of a project. Monitor the programme
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Actively engage wit the Site/Project Manager in project programming. Fully understand the programmes and immediately report any concerns
- Formal reporting to senior management.
- Be willing to learn and take career progression seriously
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS wordand excel.
- Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
- Does not accept processes on the basis of “this is the way things have always been done” and offers alternative proposals.
- Client liaison and communicate well with neighbours.