We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Contract Manager to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment, then Flynn is the company for you.
REPORTING TO: Associate Director/Director
Purpose of Role
Bid manage & deliver multiple projects in a safe, successful & profitable manner. Develop relationships with a view to new & repeat business.
- Implement a Health & Safety culture on all projects.
- Bid manage where appropriate those project tenders that are given high priority status.
- Manage projects to ensure key milestones are met whilst maintaining profit margins
- Oversee the commercial performance of your projects ensuring they meet margin objectives.
- Manage client expectations and foster excellent relationships with design teams and external stakeholders.
- Take the lead in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients understanding they are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities andconvert to viable projects.
- Work with the commercial team to identify and manage commercial and contractual risks.
- Work closely with the Senior Leaders to drive innovation and business improvement projects.
- Take the lead in generating a positive team ethic and promote a culture of inclusivity and support and insist your staff do the same.
- 10+ years’ construction experience, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- Experience in the Irish construction industry is essential.
- Third level qualification in related discipline.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, BIM, Programming & Planning.
- Ability to build and retain strong teams to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Pro-active, self-starter, comfortable in dealing with difficult circumstances or ambiguity.
- Strong relationship builder, who can foster and manage productive relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
Flynn offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer, if you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to [email protected]. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
For further details on Flynn's Privacy Statement, please go to: https://www.flynnmc.com/privacy