We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Project Managers to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then Flynn is the company for you.
REPORTING TO: Contracts Manager
Purpose of Role
As a Project Manager with Flynn you will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion ensuring that your project team deliver on time & on budget to the highest standard of quality, safety & client satisfaction.
- Prepare & develop the construction program with the Contracts Manager with input from supply chain partners. Update the program in line with progress on site.
- Determine staff resources for your project. Communicate effectively with your team to ensure project goals are clearly understood. Clarify individual roles.
- Implement & manage the Flynn safety system & take the lead in establishing an excellent safety culture on your project.
- Manage the flow of information [client reports, site meeting minutes, subcontractors’ reports, RFIs etc]. Workshop problem areas where required.
- Work closely with the commercial team in the procurement & appointment of sub-contractors.
- Chair the client-contractors meeting; keep the client informed of program, plans, claims & delays. Ensure EOTs are submitted early.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package).
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer. If you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
For further details on Flynn's Privacy Statement, please go to: https://www.flynnmc.com/privac...