We are currently seeking experienced and talented Project Managers to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment, then Flynn is the company for you.
REPORTING TO:Contracts Manager
Purpose of Role
As a Project Manager with Flynn you will be responsible for managing projects from conception to completion ensuring that your project team deliver on time and on budget to the highest standard of quality, safety & client satisfaction.
- Develop and update the construction programme with the Contracts Manager and ensure your project meets key milestones.
- Determine staff resources for your project and communicate effectively with your team.
- Implement Flynn’s Safety System and establish an excellent safety culture on your project.
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Ensure project costs are managed and prelims / packages are tightly controlled.
- Work with the commercial team to deliver agreed commercial objectives for your project.
- Maintain positive relationships with the client team; keep them informed of claims & delays.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years construction experience.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills.
- Ability to build & maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Understands commercial realities; proposes cost-effective solutions.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package).
Flynn offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer. If you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
For further details on Flynn's Privacy Statement, please go to: https://www.flynnmc.com/privac...