REPORTING TO: Contracts Manager/Associate Director
- Deliver a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Manage project budgets.
- Plan and schedule the construction programme and ensure project progress is in line with the programme schedule.
- Cost and procure sub-contractor packages and liaise with the project QS to manager costs on a weekly basis.
- Manage staff performance on projects.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Natural leader with the ability to communicate well with senior management.
- Strong manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Achievement motivated team player.
- Good relationship manager.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer, if you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.