We are currently seeking for experienced and talented Engineers to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a challenging environment, then Flynn is the company for you.
REPORTING TO: Project Manager/Contracts Manager
Purpose of Role
Set out the construction works on site and ensure that all works are completed in line with project drawings specifications and building regulations.
- Assume day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Ensure quality control measures on the site are implemented and are in line with the overall BCAR plan for the project.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors in the planning & construction of the project.
- Support the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identify any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the site and design team in a timely manner.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Third level qualification in Engineering or related discipline.
- Knowledge of construction techniques - competent in all aspects of set out, survey & level, temporary works co-ordination.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills
- Ability to formulate plans and execute in line with budget and timeline
- Ability to make informed decisions & know when to escalate
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
Flynn offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer, if you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
For further details on Flynn's Privacy Statement, please go to: https://www.flynnmc.com/privac.