We are currently seeking experienced and talented Site Managers to join our high performing project teams. If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment, then Flynn is the company for you.
REPORTING TO: Project Managers / Contracts Manager
Purpose of Role
Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis ensuring work is done safely, on time & to the highest quality standard.
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
Flynn offer a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, bonus, pension and life assurance, healthcare, car allowance/company vehicle and work-life balance leave days.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer,if you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
For further details on Flynn's Privacy Statement, please go to: https://www.flynnmc.com/privac.