REPORTING TO: Project Managers / Contracts Manager
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
Flynn is an equal opportunities employer,if you wish to apply for this job please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the Role title in the subject line when applying for this role.
By applying for a position with Flynn and forwarding your details included in your CV, you are consenting to Flynn processing your data in line with data protection legislation and for purposes of our recruitment and selection process only. Your information will be stored securely and will only be held for so long as is necessary and in line with our Data Retention Policy. You rights under data protection law, including the right of access to your personal data are protected, however, we will not provide the following types of information in response to a data access request: information about other people; opinions given in confidence; repeat requests; or privileged information. If you have any queries about our Privacy Notice, please contact Deirdre Breen, Senior HR Manager at email@example.com or in writing to: Flynn, Blackwater Road, Dublin Industrial Estate, Glasnevin, Dublin 11.